I counsel and accompany customers according to their specific needs and situations, be it in the design of state-of-the-art programs or with respect to particular personal development challenges.
My thoughts and actions are informed on the one hand by the humanistic paradigm and the idea that the power to grow and to heal lies in the human being itself. On the other hand, inspiration comes through my training as a Hakomi therapist and the consequent exploration of mindfulness practice.
Finally, I draw on systemic models to fully understand and manage the complexity of organizations.
- Study of Human Ecology, University of Vienna
- Academic Supervisor and Coach – ÖVS
- Therapeutic Archery and HAKOMI - Applied
- Mindfulness Therapy
- HAKOMI therapist (experience-oriented body psychotherapy)
- Vision Quest Guide
- Leadership diagnostics and development
- Design and implementation of leadership workshops and programs in international, multicultural contexts
- Development of competence and leadership criteria
- Development and consolidation of one’s
- individual leadership personality, mindfulness
- 360 Grad Feedback
- Development Center