Life is precious and unique. With this in mind, I strive to have a meaningful life. I fortunately found a matching workplace for my purpose with the USP Leadership Experts. After years of dealing with numbers, I am now part of a team that emphasizes the human being and its development.
Working to improve people´s skills and develop their personalities is what empowers me. The variety of creative and strategic tasks of our working environment allows for the takeover of organizational responsibilities, and my own personal development. The complexity of the entire process thrills me as it allows me to bring in my own creative potential.
As I also possess a private life, I prefer to spend my spare time with my family. Close to the sea, or the mountains, in front of my piano or with a cup of tea, perhaps some chocolate and a great book in front of the imaginary fireplace, these are my special moments for relaxation and recreation.
- Bachelor/Master Diploma Tourism Management – University of Applied Arts WKW
- Systemic Coach and Trainer
- Certificates in Project Management, Sales and Online Marketing
- Certified Online-Workshop-Coach
- Organization of Seminars
- Administration of all USP diagnostic tools
- Preparation of Concepts/Offers
- Event Organization
- Organization of the USP team
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Development Center
- Group Coaching
- Potential Analysis