Since 2006, I have accompanied leading and junior employees in change processes and in professional challenges with full passion. My passion for accompanying and coaching executives and developing teams has been developed during my 20 years working for international companies. During this time, as a manager, I shared responsibility for change processes and successfully implemented them.
Today it is more important than ever for managers and management to deal with international competition and to face up to new working methods and organizational structures. The demands on leadership skills and teamwork are changing. Both learning and dealing with an open culture of mistakes have long been part of the requirements for employees and leadership and important components for the development of a company. In these transformation processes I want to support companies in actively shaping change.
In this open-ended process, it is important for me to open up existing potentials and to provide the individual with a framework for self-determined and self-controlled use of their personal opportunities and involvement.
- Bachelor Professional of Tourism
- 20 years of management experience in international corporations in sales, key account management, marketing, leadership
- Virtual team leadership and project work with customers, employees in USA, Asia, Europe
- Communications Trainer & Business Coach since 2006
- Process Consultant and Organizational developer, agile and systemic
- Professional Scrum Master, Management 3.0
- Conception and implementation of training programs
- Strengthening the individual leadership and development of junior staff
- Leadership in new working environments
- International team leadership
- Management diagnostics
- Team development
- Strategy workshops, e.g. to develop a strong employer brand
- On-The-Job Coaching